You may have been following along on Instagram as I participated in the StyleBee 10×10 challenge. How it works: pick 10 items of clothing (including shoes) and use those items for 10 outfits over 10 days.
I picked eight items from our fall collection + two pairs of shoes and went to town mixing and matching. Is it cheating that our whole collection is meant to do just that? I loved this challenge because it pushed me to try new styles and combinations I wouldn’t have previously.
MY TOP TWO FAVORITE LOOKS:
MY KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- Since it’s fall, layering is key. I only ended up picking one shirt which may have been a mistake, so I made do with what I had.
- A dress can also be worn under a dress, as a shirt, and on top of jeans. The marsh shift that I didn’t even plan to include initially but did because of the warm weather ended up being my most-used item of clothing! It was so versatile, and the subtle color really added depth to a bunch of outfits.
- Accessorizing adds so much character. I had a lot of fun when I played with scarves, hats, etc. I didn’t think about spicing up my outfits with accessories until a little later in the game, and I realized then how much of a game changer it was.
- Living with 10 items is pretty fun. I love my new minimal lifestyle, and having fewer choices allows for more creativity and less stress.
- I am an awkward model, but I am working on getting better!
THE OTHER LOOKS (truth be told, I loved them all!):